Baccarat.team General Guidelines
- Baccarat.team will not save any of the client's details when they visit the homepage and spend time browsing the website (this does not include cookies: for more information, see the section on 'cookies').
- The information received during your engagement with us is only to be used for the purposes for which it was gathered. We will store your email address if you wish to get pamphlets from us on a regular basis. To cancel such an option, simply click on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of each newsletter. Baccarat.team may also gather information from promotions and draw games in which you may be interested, as well as any other sort of service provided by our partners or ourselves. Personal identifying information is also collected from a range of our commercial partners by Baccarat.team.
- Baccarat.team does not disclose any information to intermediaries or other web-based casinos without your permission.
- If a third party purchases our company, the new owner will have access to client data.
- Baccarat.team is trying hard to ensure that it protects the site from hacker attacks or malware. We are dedicated to keeping your details safe.
- Our services can be accessed by only those who are aged 18 years or above.
- Please be informed that Baccarat.team provides multiple links to different other sites, and the Confidentiality Guidelines cover none of these sites. We recommend you to read their Confidentiality Guidelines before using their services carefully.
Baccarat.team has the authority to add and remove cookies from your computer. A cookie is defined as a completely secure text document that is normally saved on the device on its own. Baccarat.team cookies will collect and transmit user information in order to learn about your preferences and desires in order to improve service delivery in the long run. Notably, any website you visit through Baccarat.team may also save cookies on your device.
Cookies are used by Baccarat.team for a variety of purposes. Here are a few examples:
These text files are recommended to aid in the extraction of statistical rather than personal information. Baccarat.team cookies will help us understand how much time you spend on the site, which web pages you visit the most, and which banner advertisements generate the most clicks.
It will also help Baccarat.team measure the site's attractiveness and compute the total number of online clients on a daily basis.
Cookies enable our management staff to gather information about the gambler's behavior and preferences. As a result, they are assisting us in making better services available to gambling aficionados in order to enhance their experience in the future.
Baccarat.team reserves the right to modify our Confidentiality Guidelines at any time, and we are not responsible for informing our users of changes. To keep up with the newest developments, we urge that you re-read the guidelines on a frequent basis.
Remember that we provide the option to block Baccarat.team cookies. This can be accomplished by simply canceling the selected choice in your browser. Nonetheless, if you do so, you will limit our capacity to provide better service.